Monday, March 23, 2020

Monday March 23 assignment

Hi,
I hope all of you had a nice weekend with your families. I want to say thank you to everyone for sharing all the hard work your children are doing with me. I can tell that everyone is working hard and doing their best! Please continue to send pics of completed work assignments along with pics of you around your home. I have been working to get the pics in one place and will share a link soon to Dojo. I know everyone misses their friends so I thought this would be a good way to share. Also, please look for a video later today! Here is the assignment for today:
Monday, March 23

*Spirit Day PJ Day post a picture in your favorite jammies! *

15 minutes of reading on either Raz-Kids or Reading Eggs

15 minutes working in the Math workbook, pages 527-530 once completed take pictures and post to a class Dojo message

15 minutes in the Science workbook, pages 176 180

15 minutes writing response how do your body parts help you meet your basic needs? Please write in complete sentences and post a picture of the completed writing on a class Dojo message.

Thanks for your time and support!
Kristin Shildneck